Anyone who is remotely interested or engaged in UI and UX work will know the importance of wireframe. Today, wireframe web design is not only relevant but also absolutely necessary. In this post, let’s talk of the best mobile app wireframe tools.
1. Moqups. This is a great tool for creating wireframes, UI concepts and more and has a bunch of pre-built stencils. What’s better? It’s free, and you can find the choice to share your wireframes, which also makes way for collaboration.
2. Balsamiq. This is also a wireframing tool, which allows developers to generate ideas pretty quickly. Collaborating with others, sharing details and getting feedback is easier than ever, and you have more than 75 interface components and more than 180 icons included.
3. Fluid. This is a browser-based app that allows you to create wireframes for Android, iOS and Windows 8. The animations are just superb, and you have 1700+ readymade wireframe and UI elements, and the updates are pretty frequent too. Getting started with wireframe app development on this one shouldn’t be a problem with assured assistance and easy interface.
4. Proto. If you are looking for a better mobile prototyping platform for designing apps, this is one to go for. Works for most browsers, which is a great thing, and Proto also has an interactive dashboard.
5. Justinmind. This is just the perfect platform for creating amazing web and mobile wireframes, and it has all things you would expect and need for both iOS and Android. It also comes with what’s known as the simulate feature. If you charge the wireframe, the platform simulates the prototype.
There are many other options for mobile app wireframe online, such as Axure, Mockflow, and Protoshare. Compare each and select one that fits the bill. You can also take information from professionals and experts to get started.